Trewithian Farm is a family run bed and breakfast and working farm (beef). The property has 6 letting rooms all with either en-suite or private facilities. The property is located just off the A3078, 7 miles from the village of Tregony, 1.5 miles from Portscatho and 4 miles from St Mawes.
There is a grassed car park to the right of the drive and the entrance to our property is along a gravelled path to the left of the drive.
• Reservations for bed and breakfast can be made by telephone or email. There is an online booking facility linked to our availability page. Each enquiry/reservation is dealt with individually and we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
• Directions are given on our website in the location section.
• Any written material can be provided in larger print on request.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• We have a large grassed car parking area to the right of the drive as you enter the property. (Should this area become waterlogged we have a smaller gravelled area at the entrance to the farm.
• We offer check-in from 3:30pm – 6:00pm where we can show you to your room and show the facilities available to our guests such as the dining room and guest lounge and be on hand to help with luggage. We can arrange late arrivals with prior notice.
• The entrance to the house is along a gravelled pathway to the entrance door which is illuminated from dusk to dawn.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
• The entrance to the reception area is along a corridor which opens out at the foot of the main staircase. There are three bedrooms on the first floor from these stairs.
• A bell push is located on the reception desk for guests and visitors to summon assistance.
• Just off the main entrance and reception is access to the dining room where breakfast is served between 8.00 and 9.00 am (earlier breakfasts can be arranged)
• A guest lounge is at the centre of the house and there is a small step into the lounge from the reception area.
• Through the guest lounge is access to another corridor with a ground floor bedroom and stairs to the first floor where there is two further bedrooms.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
• The house is approximately 400 years old.
• The main staircase leading to two doubles and a family room is a wide staircase with seven stairs to a landing, a turn at the first landing with four stairs to another landing, a turn to seven further stairs to the first floor.
• From the main reception area is the dining room and the guest lounge. There is a small step into the guest lounge and from here is access to another corridor where we have a ground floor family room and access to the stairs leading to the two twin rooms on the first floor. The stairs have nine steps to the first landing a turn onto one step and a turn on a landing with 5 steps to the first floor.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
• Our dining room has six tables, one for each bedroom, and is light and airy. We ask that you help yourself to cereals, fruit juices, breakfast fruits and yoghurt from the buffet table. Your choice of tea, coffee, white or brown toast, and cooked breakfasts which can be selected from our menu are served at your table.
• Our guest lounge has a comfortable seating area with a gas fire for extra heating and a television. Also in the guest lounge is a payphone. The payphone can also be used to call me or a member of my family free of charge if you are in need of assistance.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
• Bedroom 1 (first floor) is a double en-suite room at the front of the house with two windows which look out over the road to country and sea views in distance.
• Bedroom 2 (first floor) is a family en-suite room with one double and two single beds, it is situated at the front of the house and looks out over the road to country and sea views in distance.
• Bedroom 3 (first floor) is a double room with a separate but private bathroom (the bathroom is immediately adjacent to the bedroom) this room is at the side of the house and looks over the front garden, drive and car parking area.
• Bedroom 4 (first floor) is a twin room with a separate but private bathroom (the bathroom and bedroom are both off a private corridor) and is situated at the side of the house overlooking the garden.
• Bedroom 5 (first floor) is a twin room with en-suite facilities and is at the rear of the house overlooking garden and onto farm.
• Bedroom 6 (ground floor) is a family en-suite room with a double and one single bed this room is at the front of the house and overlooks the front gravelled area.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [En-suite or Shared]
• Rooms 1, 2, 5 and 6 have en-suites which comprise wash hand basin with shaver light over, toilet and shower cubicle.
• Room 3 has a separate but private bathroom which comprises wash hand basin with shaver light over, bath with mixer shower over and toilet.
• Room 4 has a separate bathroom comprising wash hand basin with shaver light over, toilet and shower cubicle.
Grounds and Gardens
• There are lawned areas at the entrance of the property either side of the gravelled path. A gravelled walkway takes you to the front of the house via a sloped or stepped area. The front of the property is again gravelled and from here via a gate and paved path is another garden area with patio.
• We are non-smoking throughout.
• We have a Fire Alarm System with call points on all four landings and fire exits to the front from the guest lounge and from either end of the house. Our designated assembly point is on the car park. Fire extinguishers are situated at the top and bottom of each staircase. The fire alarm system is tested each Friday.
• We do not accept pets in the house but welcome assistance dogs.
• Mobile phone service is limited in the area a payphone situated in the guest lounge window is available and takes incoming calls.
Telephone: 01872 580293 OR 07812 994635
Local public transport numbers:
www.firstgroup.com/cornwall route 50
Local accessible taxi numbers:
St Mawes taxi -01326 279042
Roseland Taxi – 01872 501001
Castle Cars – 07581 721 881
• None at present.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually
improve if you have any comments please phone
01872580293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org